This month in the news:
- Facebook reveals requests for information about its users for the first time.
- Gmail users should not expect any privacy in emails, says Google.
- We now live in a world where somebody can hack your light bulb.
- Estonia as a tech giant: it developed the code behind Skype and is the first country to allow online voting in a general election.
- You know those online games that your boyfriend plays? Now they might actually help him land a job🙂
Read this article in Slovene
Latest posts by Aphaia (see all)
- Monthly roundup, November 2015: Net Neutrality and personal data online - November 30, 2015
- Monthly roundup, October 2015: from Uber to law and funding for startups - November 2, 2015
- Monthly roundup, September 2015: not to miss privacy workshop for startups - September 25, 2015