This month in the news:
- Spain proposes prison time for owners of sites that link to illegal versions of copyrighted material.
- Throw a sustainable dinner party to celebrate World Food Day on 16 October!
- Does Google know your password?
- Is Slovenia one of those small countries in the EU, where policy innovation takes place? Read what Aphaia’s Chief Consultant Boštjan Makarovič has to say in an article by Monika Ermert.
Read this article in Slovene
Latest posts by Aphaia (see all)
- Monthly roundup, November 2015: Net Neutrality and personal data online - November 30, 2015
- Monthly roundup, October 2015: from Uber to law and funding for startups - November 2, 2015
- Monthly roundup, September 2015: not to miss privacy workshop for startups - September 25, 2015