On 25th November, Clemence Tanzi of qLegal will talk to you about law and funding for startups. As previously in Law for Startups, the focus will be on the law from the startups managers and investors in startups’ perspective. The participants will explore:
- Why law needs to be considered when discussing funding for start-ups?
- Types of funding options: angel finance, crowdfunding, venture capital, bootstrapping, loans, small business grants
- Important legal aspects to consider with respect to funding: tax, dilution of share capital, board, control, investment clauses
- Some examples of an investment term sheets.
In order to attend the November Law for Startups event, please RSVP as soon as possible as the number of places is limited.
Latest posts by Bostjan Makarovic (see all)
- GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessment – basic information - March 12, 2017
- Data Protection Officer employment – or outsourcing? - February 28, 2017
- Aphaia in Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2017 Singapore - January 26, 2017