Aphaia is again media partner for Symphony Global Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2017 that will take place in Singapore on 20-21 April. This year’s focus: profiting from your effective Big Data strategy. Aphaia’s message: don’t forget data privacy!
This year’s Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit will focus on profiting from your effective Big Data strategy. It will encompass the following topics:
- Data Analytics in the IoT Ecosystem
- Digital Transformation – a Network and culture Shift
- Enhancing companies’ Customer Experience through Big Data Analytics
- Using Behavioral Analytics to Protect companies’ Customer Data
- Digitizing Customer Support with Machine Learning
- Leveraging Digital Advertising to Support your Data Monetisation Strategy
- Business Value Creation from An Integrated Data Analysis Platform
- Exploring Innovative Data Analytics; and
- Monetising companies’ Big Data Strategy.
Aphaia’s focus is as always on data protection and privacy in telecoms, Big Data and IoT. In particular, for companies doing business with Europe, there will be a need to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) from June 2018. So monetising Big Data in relation to EU markets will come at the price of compliance, an issue businesses will have to account for.
You can register for the Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2017 here. You can learn how Aphaia can help you comply with privacy and data protection laws and best practices by exploring our Data Protection Officer product.
Latest posts by Bostjan Makarovic (see all)
- Aphaia in Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2017 Singapore - January 26, 2017
- ePrivacy Regulation to replace ePrivacy Directive – what is new? - January 16, 2017
- GDPR Data Portability Guidelines – what do I have to ensure? - January 4, 2017