Aphaia is media partner for Symphony Global Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2018 that will take place in Singapore on 23-24 April, with a focus on machine learning data integration. Aphaia’s message: don’t forget GDPR !
This year’s Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit will encompass the following topics:
- Generating New Revenue Streams through Your Effective Big Data Strategy
- Successful Digital Transformation through Effective Big Data Strategy
- Creating a Sustainable Analytics Culture
- Compatibility of Legacy Systems with a Real-Time Analytics Approach
- Efficient Data Governance with Machine Learning Data Integration
- Maximising Business Value through Effective Big Data Strategy
- Leveraging Marketing Science to Gain Competitive Advantage
- Generating New Revenue Streams & Identifying Revenue Risk with Data Analytics
Aphaia’s focus is as always on data protection and privacy in telecoms, Big Data and IoT. In particular, for companies doing business with Europe, there will be a need to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) from 25th May 2018. So monetising Big Data in relation to EU markets will come at the price of compliance, an issue businesses will have to account for.