Aphaia participates in the organisation of “the Customer Experience Management (CEM) in telecoms WorldSummit 2019″
Aphaia is partnering with Symphony as they deliver an interesting conference that will bring together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunications industry and solution providers to present the latest key trends and development in CEM, big data analytics and AI technologies and strategies.
The Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2019will take place on the 25th– 26th April 2019, in Singapore.
Attendees will learn from insights, case Studies, up-and-running projects and global leading player’s persomnal proven country experiences. Also they will have a cchnace to tap into solutions to critical and current market issues on monetising internal and external big data.
The event will encompasses the following topics and many more:
- Digital Transformation & CEM Innovation
- Sustaining A Culture of Experience
- Leveraging the Strength of Your Partners in the Mobile Chain
- Data-Driven Customer Experience
- Enhancing Digital Billing Experience
- CX Automation
- Using AI & Analytics for a Proactive Approach to CX
- Achieving B2B Brand Loyalty
- Future Technology Trends Impacting CEM
To find out more, please visit the event website