This past month in the news:
- The European Commission proposed new rules to cut by 30% the cost of rolling out high-speed Internet, stating that the proposal may save companies €40 to 60 billion.
- Bristol, Brussels, Glasgow and Ljubljana shortlisted for European Green Capital 2015.
- Did you remember Earth Hour and switched off your lights on March 23rd at 8:30PM for one hour? The initiative encourages an interconnected global community to share the opportunities and challenges of creating a sustainable world.
- On March 21 we celebrated the first International Day of Forests.
- The European Union had recommended the end of 2012 as a switch-off deadline for analogue terrestrial television, with a total of 22 EU member States hitting the recommended deadline.
- U.S. data privacy laws: how could Europe’s “Right to Be Forgotten” work in the USA?
- An interesting article from The Economist: an entire business devoted to protecting and polishing people’s image online is emerging.
Read this article in Slovene