Telecom Regulatory Consultancy
We resolve the most difficult questions in the telecoms policy and regulation space
Aphaia & Telecom
We’re a small team of experts with decades of international experience specialising in assisting regulators and businesses conduct comparative analysis, find solutions to complex questions, and communicate on matters of:
- Ducts and other physical infrastructure access
- wholesale local and broadband access services
- Regulatory market analysis
- The designation of operators with significant market power and wholesale regulatory remedies
- Authorisation and licensing of telecoms services
Telecoms Regulation and Policy
Working with a team at Aphaia, grants you access to our in-depth industry experience.
- If you’re looking to assess the risks and opportunities of providing services in a chosen jurisdiction, we’ll deliver a detailed risk assessment and evaluation of local regulations and policies.
- If you need positive outcomes from communication with regulatory authorities, we’ll support you with high-quality assets and advocacy.
- the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Bahrain design a 'net neutrality' policy;
- the Government of Slovenia to design e-identities and trust services policy (eIDAS).
- A number of telecom market entrants in Europe frame their regulatory concerns and raise their grievances with the national regulatory authorities and the European Commission.
- We have in-depth understanding of European NGA wholesale local and bitstream access policies, having assisted operators in wholesale markets for VULA and other NGA-based products to comply with the EU’s regulatory framework.